Monday, November 26, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - 11/26

Our menu for this week:
SUN: baked pork chops with gravy, rice, steamed zucchini
MON: chili con carne, cornbread, green salad
TUE: turkey burgers w/ lettuce & tomato, parsnip fries
WED: creamy chicken noodle soup, breadsticks, veggie platter
THU: red pepper chicken (crockpot), steamed rice, green salad
FRI: Makai's b-day choice - pepperoni pizza, breadsticks, salad, & root beer
SAT: pork chile verde, tortillas with beans and cheese, orange sections
I made some changes because I remembered (duh) that it's Makai's birthday this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindy,

I enojoyed looking though your blog today. Catherine has put a site together for the Neal Lambson family. If you want, you can check it out at: http://www.lambsonbleat.com/

There are a few pictures of Esther's family, including the new baby.

Just Us said...

Your blog always cracks me up. I LOVED the black friday entry. I have to say that I was glad I didn't go this year, and your entry confirmed every feeling I've been having! :) And if they ever do a reality show on black friday we'll know they owe you royalties--I'll fight with you to get them. Hey, not just piercing girl has got your back! lol

Daisy said...

Lindy,

Just making my menu (late) and wanting a recipe for your creamy chicken soup. I remember when you brought that to us and it was heavenly. Also, if you have a minute, could you send the red pepper chicken recipe.

Thanks.

I'll be getting the pics to you soon.

Besos,
Daisy

Anne Marie said...

A man after my own heart, pizza and rootbeer I can't think of a better meal! Yum!