A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Hello, gender difference!
How many of you mothers relate to this? I certainly do! Anyone have a different experience?
I can't relate to the girl part...but to the three boy part! It's definitely a big ball of craziness around here. Individually, it's fairly calm - but put them all together and the tornado ensues! When I babysit girls, I feel at a loss because there is definitely a difference.
A big resounding YES! I have ONE boy and THREE girls and I still can say that. I always tell my friends with just boys that once they get their little girl they will once again know peace and harmony... (but I do have to add, my girls are hormonal/dramatic/divas... I guess there is give and take.)
2 comments:
I can't relate to the girl part...but to the three boy part! It's definitely a big ball of craziness around here. Individually, it's fairly calm - but put them all together and the tornado ensues! When I babysit girls, I feel at a loss because there is definitely a difference.
A big resounding YES! I have ONE boy and THREE girls and I still can say that. I always tell my friends with just boys that once they get their little girl they will once again know peace and harmony... (but I do have to add, my girls are hormonal/dramatic/divas... I guess there is give and take.)
Post a Comment