I love listening to this Tongan kid, Ben Mataele, sing. His voice reminds me a lot of IZ (the guy who made the ukelele version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" famous).
Singing "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5
Here he is accompanying his buddy, Adam Ashby, in singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
And for my Mormon peeps, here's "How Can I Be?" written by Nela Otuafi of SLC
8 comments:
I'm pretty sure that is my good friends cousin singing.....the tongan dude! He's got an awesome voice!!! Love love the I'm yours one!!
This guys is amazing! If he ever makes a cd let me know...what a talented and very CUTE boy! Thanks for sharing this!
Brynn, it probably is...he's from Arizona.
love it! Parker has been sitting here listening with me and thinks he needs to get a ukelele:)
P.S. He also scrolled down to your pictures of Tevi and thought the ones in the suitcase are the cutest thing ever:)
OH...and did you leave 2 identical dresses at my house? lol
And how'd you love my clean house? lol
Thanks for bringing the girls clothes. I still need to bring you Ame's!
where did your c jane thing go...I always linked to that from yours....now I am lost....
love the videos. reminded me of my mission and all of the tongan and samoan elders singing all of the time. Why does it seem like all polynesian men can sing?? Also, I've been craving an outing for ice cream...cuando podemos? llamame :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THESE! I shared them with my mom. She wants to know if he has a CD. :) There were some Tongan cousins that sing that served their missions TOGETHER in our ward a few years back and they visited my little brother in the hospital often when he was sick.
Post a Comment