Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pictionary, anyone?

Makai was in charge of Family Home Evening last night. He did a great job: Dad gave the opening prayer, Ame led us in singing "Popcorn Popping," and then Makai had me read a story from The Friend about kindness. Then it was time for the activity, followed by family prayer and peanut butter cup cookies, which he helped me bake.

So back to the activity—Pictionary with an animal theme. Below are the 3 drawings Makai did when he was on my team. I was finally able to guess the first two, but was never able to guess the last one, much to his disappointment. I guessed everything I could think of, from a frog to a rooster to a lion. Makai still won't forgive me for it, and "can't believe" I didn't get that one!

So, I want to see if any of you blog readers can do any better. Here's what I'll do: I will send a lil' Halloween treat in the mail to anyone who can guess all three pictures correctly. Please give your answers in the comment section and number them #1, #2, #3. Good luck guessing!

11 comments:

Daisy said...

1. Duck
2. Pig
3. Mr. Potato Head

kh said...

1. Elephant
2. Pig
3. Mr. Peanut

I think they are cute. He did great.

Just Us said...

1. kiwi bird
2. pig
3. mr. peanut

you are so funny lol

p.s. I responded to your email. Thanks for being such a good amiga. :)

Crystal said...

ha! Wow. I have no idea.
:)

Brynn P. said...

1. elephant
2. pig
3. Chuck

Anne Marie said...

1. Elephant
2. Pig
3. Sloth

Summer said...

1. chicken
2. pig
3. monkey

he's such a good artist, I don't know why you didn't get those right off!

Heidi said...

1. Chicken
2. Pig
3. Mr Potato Head

I showed the pictures to Will & he said...
1. A goose thing
2. A Pig
3. Aki

Missy said...

That's so cute!
1. a duck
2. a pig
3. You?!

Brigham said...

1. chicken
2. pig
3. gorilla

I like candy corn items, bit o honey, or whatever you had in mind. No chocolate though, since it will melt on the way here. Thanks.

symonie said...

1. duck--aren't those webbed feet?
2. pig--thank goodness for that little tail!
3, I think Brig's got something with the gorilla, so I'll go with that.
(you know I love peanut butter m&ms)