Thursday, October 9, 2008

Curious Ame

Ame, on a quieter day.

She woke me up with a question:
"Mom, Why do the Ninja Turtles live in New York City and not Salt Lake City?"

The questions continued:
"Mom, What does thump mean?"
"Mom, Why doesn't Jackson's dad go to work?"
"Mom, Do green eggs taste the same as yellow-and-white eggs?"
"Mom, Have you ever been on a tiger hunt?"
"Mom, Why did the baby get shots in his legs?"
"Mom, Why do some kids have silver teeth?"

Even as I type, she is asking:
"Mom, What's the internet?"
"Mom, Does log rhyme with blog?"
"Mom, Why doesn't Grandma live in Tooele?"
"Mom, Why did Nina have two birthdays?"
"Mom, What stinks in the van?"

I've been awake for exactly 20 minutes. It's going to be another long day.

4 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

That is too funny! gotta love the non stop questions!

Missy said...

I've got a talker like that! It's so tiring!! But you don't want to ignore them either! {sigh}

k8shoe said...

So funny (and cute).

Anonymous said...

I love you Ame!