Friday, October 3, 2008

More Tevi love

I promised to show more from Tevi's photo shoot with Jenn (Jenn lives here in Tooele and is getting a photography business going).

I couldn't decide which image to use for a birth announcement, so I sent out three versions; some of you may have received one:
Here are some more of my favorites (how creative is the chalkboard one?) :

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those! I need to get Libby's pictures done...ugh, now to find someone in Logan!
He is so cute, but what do you expect? Hey, how is breastfeeding going? Any better?

Heidi said...

Lindy I love these photos and how lucky you are to have them! I do love the chalkboard photo and the red suitcase is divine!

Brandi said...

Hey Lindy, this is Brandi from book club. I just love these pictures of your new litle one. Jenn did a great job!

Brynn P. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chald board one (they're all good)it is so creative!
Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh my absolutely darling! The chalkboard one is SO cute!! And i love the one of Tevi in the Suitcase w/ you looking at him. :D

Tooele Brezoff said...

So darling!! I love all the versions of his announcement!

k8shoe said...

Love the pictures. Especially love the middle announcement....he looks so wise.