...Anne Marie with her answers of: 1.) elephant, 2.) pig, and 3.) [three-toed] sloth. Anne Marie, you must have watched enough Go Diego Go! to know what Makai was thinking! I've got to hand it to you—I was absolutely clueless, even when he told me what it was. Your Halloween something will be in the mail this weekend...maybe I'll throw in some Utah fall leaves for you, since I can't imagine you see much of that in Florida.
2 comments:
I can't believe I won! Yeah! I have actually never seen Diego of any kind my clue was that he took time to detail the toe/nail part so it must have been important and sloth was the only thing I could think of like that. We have one at our zoo which they parade about during a show with the zoo keeper and that is the only way I had any clue.
How on earth she guessed elephant is beyond me...can anyone explain it? Makai has work to do. :)
Post a Comment