A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Gosh Lindy, your kids are so cute!!! It still boggles my mind how big they are getting! I swear, Makai and Seth were just in Nursery together YESTERDAY and you and I were chatting while nursing Ame and Amelia in the mother's room! Looks like fun at the patch :)
5 comments:
Gosh Lindy, your kids are so cute!!! It still boggles my mind how big they are getting! I swear, Makai and Seth were just in Nursery together YESTERDAY and you and I were chatting while nursing Ame and Amelia in the mother's room!
Looks like fun at the patch :)
Looks like fun! did Tevi lose at sock or was just one foot cold?!
I was just going to comment on Tevi's sock. I had to laugh when i saw the picture because it seems like my kids were always missing a sock.
I love taking the kids to the pumpkin patch! It looks like your kids love it too!
i love ame's sense of style. she makes me laugh. can you post a pic of tevi in his cowboy boots (if they fit him) that i gave to him? muchos gracias.
Great pictures. You've got talent, lady.
Post a Comment