Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Trip to Bountiful

Last week the kids and I went to Bountiful to stay with my sister for a couple days, since both our husbands were working non-human hours--we both needed the company. My kids were oh-so-happy to get out of our house and see some different faces. We had fun playing with Nina and Satchel, and Symonie took good care of me and the kids. I think all I did was eat, rest, and read!

Below are a few photos of our adventures up north. Makai doesn't care to be photographed these days, but loves to be behind the camera. He had some interesting subjects (but unfortunately, I deleted them. I'll have to remember next time to not do that).
After listening to me complain about Ame's constantly-tangled hair, Symonie whipped out the non-hair scissors and cut off the offending ends. Her hair is much more cooperative, not to mention even-lengthed. Thanks, Sym!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a nice trip :)

S loves taking pictures too. I always love seeing his pictures when he is done, gives me a good idea on his perspective ;)
But, unlike Makai, he LOVES to be photographed!

Crystal said...

Surprisingly enough you can now find earlier models of digital cameras at the thrift store and on Ebay for a small price. I say get him one!

k8shoe said...

Cute pics. You and Sym are lucky to have each other as sisters!