Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I knew it, I KNEW it.

I've always felt "pregnant brain" was a real and valid excuse. I personally experience it…I've wondered if, along with the calcium and iron the baby leeches from you, it takes a few brain cells here and there.

Now there is scientific proof, ladies! Click to read "Pregnancy does cause memory loss, study says" on CNN.com.

Oh! I forgot to tell you (see? I tell ya, it's pregnant brain)…I went to the doctor today and heard the little one's heartbeat, much to my relief. I'm out of the first trimester now, and really hoping for some nausea relief soon.

Is that an awesome picture or what? I need a dress like that.

2 comments:

kh said...

You are so funny. This is great. I totally can relate right now. Ask me in a couple months and I will be able to tell you my name again. :0)

I thought that kind of dress was common for pregnancy. Don't you have one? They are all the rage... hee hee.

Lori said...

Be careful what you wish for... I have a sewing machine. ;)