happy valentines day, wherever you are. i forgot to tell you that this morning before you left, what with the extreme weather conditions and stress we were experiencing. i believe you are somewhere in the sky right now between arizona and texas. soak up some sun for me. we'll enjoy our belated valentines dinner date upon your return.for now, i'm digging us out of feet and feet of snow, only with help from the neighbors, of course. the kids are jumping into the snow drifts, popping up with bright red ears and cheeks. makai is a bit sad there is no school, so no valentines day party. but i think he'll live. sometimes i feel i won't live, if i throw up one more time. i'm sure you're not missing that part!
we all miss you and can't wait to pick you up at the airport. be mine.
5 comments:
SO cute! What a sweet little letter. I hope he reads it! And, I would still love your v-day quotes. I always love quotes. :)
so cute. hope you guys had a good hubbyless/dadless v-day.
How sweet! So I heard that Toole got 22 inches of snow!!! we got like 8 or something. But I guess School there got cancelled too!I wish ours did.
awwwww.
;)
I know this hasn't a thing to do with V-Day, but I can't seem to find your email address anywhere, so here you are: You're a winner in my last contest! Email me to claim your prize. (muskadillo at hotmail etc)
Post a Comment