
I just realized I never posted our menu last week. Oh well…I'm such a space cadet these days. Here goes:
SUN: mushroom chicken bake, steamed rice, green salad, corn (brownies for dessert)
MON: beef enchiladas, black beans, Mexican rice, steamed broccoli
TUE: creamy chicken noodle soup, rolls, grapes
WED: sweet 'n' sour meatballs, steamed rice, green salad
THU: Valentines Day - breakfast for dinner (heart-shaped pancakes!)
FRI: turkey burgers, chips, orange sections
SAT: Valentines date (pizza for kids/babysitter)
2 comments:
Can you come and cook all that yummy food for us too!!!
Thanks for your comment, I am so slow at looking at the blogs! I love your new back ground!! Did you ever find a Dr yet?
I would love your sweet n sour meatballs recipe if you ever have a minute (ha ha). my kids LOVE those and I've been looking everywhere for a recipe.
Post a Comment