Here goes this week's menu:SUN: teriyaki salmon, roasted red potatoes, sweet corn, spinach salad
MON: chicken-ginger potstickers, steamed rice, green salad
TUE: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies
WED: Tongan food…Aki's cooking
THU: homemade mac-n-cheese, steamed zucchini, crusty bread
FRI: pork and veggie stir-fry, steamed rice
SAT: out in SLC
3 comments:
Hey there - Kim "formerly" James from good ol' SJ here! I saw your blog on ..... someone's blog I forget whose now.... I love it! So cute! It was fun to read! Congrats on the new babe on the way! Check out ours:
www.shiningtimestation.blogspot.com
Kim "James" Johnson
Lindy, I've missed your posts! What are you pregnant with two kids or what? You can't possibly have better things to do! :) Hope you're not feeling sick these days. Are you going to find out if the baby is a boy or girl?
Anyway, just thought I'd jot you a note to say I'm thinking of you!
This menu sounds DELICIOUS! You're making me hungry and thats not a good thing today! lol
Post a Comment