I've been a real slacker on this blog for a few months now, and it looks like that status isn't going to change any time soon. This is just an FYI that I am taking a blogging break—for how long, I don't know. So, don't bother checking because there won't be anything new.
Maybe when the baby's here, I'll post about it. :)
7 comments:
sad sad sad...but I know how good it feels not to have one more thing to maintain.
Take care, relax and enjoy the hiatus!
good luck with your pregnancy! You can do it!!!!
I am going to miss you great posts! Your blog is like Kristen Hansens was to me. I love to read it cause you guys blog faithfully. I miss hers a lot and now I will be missing yours! Hope you feel better though!
Is your husband Ti and Inoke Funaki's brother? My husband, Sofi, is from Kahoua and is related to those two boys. I think they're 2nd cousins. When we lived in Tonga, we were all in the same palangi ward at Liahona. Anyway, it's good to run into other Funaki families...and good luck with your new baby!
I understand the need to take a break - I often do that. I will miss reading your blog though. I found it through Mindy and enjoy seeing your family. What beautiful children!
Lisa (Anderson) Whaley
I will miss your bloggyness! I hope all goes well with the baby. I look forward to seeing you at book club! Take care
Hey Lindy
congrats on your baby boy we love boys being we have five! Hope all is well for you and your family.I look forward to seeing your new posts in the future. You are better than me i don't even do ours Reed does it all-pictures and writing when ever he gets a chance. Every once in while i might do some, but i just have fun veiwing and making comments and seeing other peoples blogs. I am glad he likes to do it. Take care of your self. We look forward to seeing you this summer at grandmas B-day bash!
Post a Comment