A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
We interrupt this blogging hiatus
to bring you the following: (and that's about how giddy Aki looked, too).
Lindy Congrats!! I love boys! mine are rather easy (now they will be crazy just because I said they are easy) I am happy for you and YES we will miss you at book club!
Lindy - we are so thrilled, Max needs a partner-in-crime for family time. You will meet him in just a few weeks (or days). I hope you are feeling well. Shayla
Congrats! I hope you're doing well! I haven't heard from you for a long time!! Looks like we're about a month apart on our pregnancies! Who is your Dr??
16 comments:
Congratulations!
I bet Makai was that happy too! Congrats! Now you know you'll have to have another to balance it out for you and Ame! :)
Woo! I'm so excited! Another boy in the fam! :D It's what? the 5th boy in a row??
Congrats, Lindy! We'll miss you at book club!
Lindy Congrats!! I love boys! mine are rather easy (now they will be crazy just because I said they are easy) I am happy for you and YES we will miss you at book club!
HA! Remote control. Classic.
:)
Yay! Congrats! So any names yet?
hurray!! congratulations lindy!
Lindy,
I'm so excited for you guys! Hope you're feeling ok- let me know if we can do anything for you, we're not too far away!
love the joke! and congrats!
Congrats! I am so excited for you!!!
Lindy - we are so thrilled, Max needs a partner-in-crime for family time. You will meet him in just a few weeks (or days). I hope you are feeling well. Shayla
lindy
i posted a digital pic of gma udall on my blog. can you copy it from my blog for use on the dvd? thanks.
Congratulations! Get some rest while you can! :)
Congrats! I hope you're doing well! I haven't heard from you for a long time!! Looks like we're about a month apart on our pregnancies! Who is your Dr??
I had no idea you were even having a baby! Congratulations Mindy!
Post a Comment