Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome to the world!

Introducing my newest nephew, Maxwell Byron Udall, born on Saturday February 16 to Brigham & Shayla. He is grandchild #22 for Barry & Risa.

Max weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. He and Shayla are home now and doing well! Brigham has looked forward to paternity leave, as he is very busy at work preparing for deployment. He will have about 2 months together with his new family before heading off to Iraq for 15 months.

Congratulations, guys! He is adorable (look at those dimples!), and we can't wait to meet little Max!

11 comments:

Stormy said...

OH my goodness! He is so dang adorable--and I LOVE his precious dimples...just like mine. My mom always told me that is where the angels tested me to see if I was done. Clearly, it's the same with little Max!

Missy said...

I've NEVER seen such deep dimples on a newborn! What a little cutie!

k8shoe said...

Cute boy! I can't believe how fast everyone else's pregnancies seem to go (everyone else's but mine!). Congrats Brig and Shayla!

Crystal said...

Whoa! I saw the title of your post and FREAKED OUT! I thought your baby was here already!
Good luck to your bro. Serving in the armed forces as well as leaving his new wife and baby...It'll require a lot of bravery to do both.
:)

Ketsy said...

Yea for them! He is so cute.
K

Mindy said...

love the name. and cute dimples too. have you and aki tossed around any names you like for a boy or a girl? do tell, i am betting they have a lot of vowels. lol

Anonymous said...

Isn't he cute! We have the funniest picture of him on my dad's phone. He's stiking his tongue out and has wide eyes. It's pretty darn cute.

Jillian said...

he's adorable!!! I can't believe they have a baby already! time goes by so fast... Congrats Brig!

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone -- I and Risa went to High School (West high in Phoenix) and College (Stanford) together -- I still have the guitar she got for me in 1962 -- congratulations on ( kids and #22 grand kid -- what a long trip this has been! Happy life, and spread the wealth! Love to you all.

Leslie Wildesen
lewildesen@earthlink.net

Reed, Lena and the Portercans said...

Hey Lindy,

Its your cousin Lena I saw your blog and wanted to say hello. Your kids are so cute. The picture of Brigham's baby with the dimples is darling. I love his name too. Hope you and your bunch is doing well. Reed set up a blog,you'll have to check it out and see my five crazy,cute boys.

happy mom said...

hey he looks so cute, and I understand blog slacking, I have been there, just know it is hard to get back to it.