Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Where is it?


This is for you geography lovers (Mindy!)…saw this on Design Mom today…it's kind of fun. Test your geography/map knowledge (speed and accuracy) at travelpod.com.

I got to level 6, score of 171,853, travel IQ of 92. See if you can beat me!

7 comments:

Amy said...

You did really well considering the TINY map! It's hard to be precise, even with cities I knew exactly where they were I was 100km+ off :-(
My 1st time I got a travel IQ of 83 & the 2nd time a 91. I definitely don't know my African cities very well.

Lesley C said...

Level 6, score 177,726, 3000 shy to continue to level 7. Darn it.

ms said...

That's a good game to keep me in check with my geography - there's a good website that has all sorts of geography games called Sheppard Software or something similar; I got your same score twice.

Lori said...

I'm addicted.

Ketsy said...

191,000 Level 6 IQ 94 (Do I get bonus points for having a wiggling 3 year old my lap?)

Ketsy said...

Wait, I am afraid I mixed up the numbers. I can only remember the Level and IQ...
PS CONGRATS on the pregnancy.

Mindy said...

okay lindy
thanks for my new addiction. i made it to level 10 and my score was something i can't remember. the preciseness thing is really hard and then the time thing makes you all antsy so you kind of have that working against you. i was only 10,000 short of getting to level 11 and the african countries and cities are the toughest (in my opinion...and that is because no teachers and/or state standards deem africa worthy of teaching. it is heavy in the european and south american and asian landscapes. bag that crap! AFRICA is my new mantra. let's learn all the countries. i will get me score to you soon.