Monday, January 7, 2008

most played itunes

curious to know which songs are most played (not necessarily top rated) on my itunes, i was surprised to find:
  1. peaceful, easy feeling (the eagles)
  2. i will (alison krauss)
  3. when the stars go blue (the coors)
  4. i can't help falling in love with you (lick the tins)
  5. colors (amos lee)
  6. candy (martin sexton)
  7. on my mind (kalai)
  8. the one who knows (dar williams & alison krauss)
  9. in my life (the beatles)
  10. rainin' you (brad paisley)
  11. trouble (ray lamontagne)
  12. making memories of us (keith urban)
what's been played most on your list?

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Lindy, I don't know if I told you yet, but I LOVE your blog design/layout. Nice work. Oh, and thanks for the photo email. I'm still looking through it.

ms said...

I didn't check which were top on mine, but I do love Martin Sexton(not very many people know about him) so I'm sure at least one of his songs would be on there. Alison Krauss too.