(well, technically, Juno's PG-13). But like Juno the girl, I'm prego, preggers, expecting, knocked up, WITH CHILD. But unlike Juno, I am not in high school and I have a husband (who does not wear short shorts) and I will be keeping this baby, thank you very much.So now you know why I've seemingly checked out of blogland in the past few weeks—if you even noticed, that is. It's a chore to eat breakfast and brush my teeth, let alone use my brain to think and write and post a photo. The blog has, unfortunately, gone the way of my appetite…down the priority totem pole. If I didn't plan meals, my husband would come home to absolutely nada each and every night.
Now for those, like me, who like details:
- I'm 10 weeks, due around August 11 (our anniversary!).
- We will find out the gender, according to Aki (though I personally would like to experience the surprise, since we have one of each).
- Can I say how glad I am I'm not working full-time right now? My heart is full of gratitude every day for my Aki who works so hard to provide.
- I'm considering buying this shirt, perfect for my (always) plus-size abdomen.
While I'm on thoughts of Juno, I love this song from the movie. (good music throughout the show). I'm laughing again just rewatching these clips.
25 comments:
YAY, Lindy! Congrats, Man. Once again, we'll have children only months apart. :D So WHERE can I buy that shirt!!! I'm so going to buy it. Love, Storm
p.s. I LOVED the movie Juno, I saw it in Houston last weekend with Tori. Don't you love the part where she says, "I'd give it to you now if I could, but, it probably looks like a sea monkey, we better leave it in there so it can be a littler cuter for you guys!" Hilarious. I can't wait for Ry to see it.
WAHOOO! Cafe Rio can wait. :) Congrats!
Mike and I are on schedule for a date to see Juno tonight.
Love the shirt.
Stormy, I updated the post to include the shopping link.
congratulations to you and your family. That baby is a lucky one to be coming to a family like yours! Yay for you! hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations!!!
& I absolutely LOVE the t-shirt!
That's great!! Congrats!! Everyone I know is pregnant, practically! Love the shirt...I need one!
If you need any help with the book club, let me know!!
Oh congratulations Lindy!!! I am thrilled for you! I haven't even heard of Juno, but it looks cute. We so rarely go see movies...I honestly can't remember the last movie I saw in the theater!
Anyhoo...CONGRATS Mama!
Yay! Congratulations!
Okay Disclaimer: Juno is a creative, funny movie, but it's not for everyone. The teenage language was too crude for me (maybe I'm a goody-goody), and it obviously has "adult situations" so I wouldn't take my teenage daughter to go see it, but I enjoyed the music and it had some great lines.
Congrats Lindy! That's so awesome. If you need help with anything let me know!
Hope you're doing well!
Lindy, Congrats just like everyone else has said!! I am so happy for you! And I completely understand the sick pregnancy thing. I was sick for the entire time until I discovered the magical anti-nausea pills that the doctor tried to hide from me (or at least that's how I felt once I got them and wondered what had taken him so long to prescribe them to me!)
I'm with Missy-- please let me know if there's anything I can do for the bookclub let me know!
CONGRATS LINDY!! How exciting. I hope you start to feel better soon!!
That is really exciting Lindy! Every time I read your blog I think that you should write a book. I would read it, at least!
Alright, I have to come out of the shadows and admit that I am a blog lurker! I found your blog a little while back through Missy's, and I love what you write, so I keep coming back!
Congratulations on the new baby!
congrats and maybe i do have a 6th sense of knowing you were preggers before you announced it. hardy har har. the shirt is a must and i just want one to wear to get strange looks. check out my blog for pics of my new niece born on saturday.
HURRAY! You have the cutest kiddies around, I'm so glad you're having another one!! Congrats! And I hope you get out of the yucky stage soon, because it's no fun!
Yeah for another baby! I'm with you on not wanting to find out. You're already prepared for both, why not let it be a surprise? Ty agrees with Aki though, so we'll probably always find out.
I'm very excited for you guys, and hope you start to feel better.
Congrats Lindy! I can't remember, are you sick the whole time? I hope not! I thought I wouldn't find out with my 3rd pregnancy because I had one of each but when it came down to it, I still was dying to know what the gender of the baby is when it came time to have my ultrasound. What do your kids want?
YEA! Congratulations! This is great news. I hope you get feeling better soon...I hate being sick with pregnancy! I hope your kids are good for you and that time flies. Good luck.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm glad that I stumbled upon your blog and can see how things are going for you and your family!
how exciting!! I made my first visit to your city last week. It was dark and I didn't get to really see much, but what I could see I really liked. Hope you start feeling better!
CONGRATS! So exciting! You can do it...and when you're hating pregnancy, just remember, they're easier in than out so let that get you through. :)
Congratulations Lindy! That is so awesome. I am feeling for you. They say you will forget about how awful pregnancy is then do it again...well my kids will be 6 in July and I still haven't forgotten. They are totally worth it, but too chicken to try it again just yet. Hope you feel better soon.
I am happy for you Lindy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment