Monday, January 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - 1/14

Our menu for this week:
SUN: pork chops + rice + gravy, green salad, brownies + ice cream for dessert
MON: breaded chicken fingers + sauces, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies
TUE: turkey burgers, chips, orange sections
WED: chicken pasta primavera, crusty bread, green salad
THU: black bean + rice skillet, quesadilla triangles
FRI: potato bar + toppings (chili, cheese, broccoli, etc.)
SAT: left-over buffet / FFY (fend for yourself)

2 comments:

Missy said...

Thanks so much for hosting the book club! It was so much fun!! I'm sorry that you didn't feel well, but you didn't show it and it was just great! I hope I can live up to these "great expectations"! ;)

Jillian said...

I'm impressed. I can't believe you can still cook all these great meals with feeling sick and all. I couldn't be near food until I was a good 5 months along. You're a trooper