
We hardly followed last week's menu at all! I guess it's due to my not feeling well, and also because we spent a couple days in Bountiful with my sister. So, we're going to give it another try this week:
SUN: pot roast, carrots and potatoes, rolls, veggie tray
MON: enchiladas, black beans, Mexican rice, green salad
TUE: turkey burgers, chips, orange sections
WED: homemade mac 'n' cheese, crusty bread, green salad, apple slices
THU: sweet 'n' sour meatballs, steamed rice, steamed broccoli and carrots
FRI: potato bar + toppings (chili, cheese, broccoli, etc.)
SAT: cousin Marcus' wedding reception and dinner
4 comments:
we're having enchilladas tonight, too. I've never made them so we'll see how they turn out.
Hey Lindy, we had pot roast last night too! I'm making a beef pot pie out of the leftovers for tonight. Talk to ya soon. p.s. Check out my profile pic for a quick look at my new hair doo! The flip has officially been banished! More later on that....
Is that your cousin Marcus Bell the football player? Finally getting married?
yup, that's the one…and he's marrying a girl from Tooele, strangely enough. I'll post a picture, I'm sure.
Post a Comment