Friday, September 12, 2008

Today

I love the smell of
my newborn's sweet skin

I love the sound of
my love's voice when I answer the phone

I love the taste of

toast with homemade jam

I love the sight of

Ame's bed head when she wakes me up

I love the feel of
a new, soft, fluffy towel after my shower

a la marta

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Amen to all of those! (except I need some towels just like your's now!)

Daisy said...

Thanks for introducing me to Marta. I was just thinking the other day I need to start a journal like this. I barely write, but at least it would jog my memory to these days a few years down the road when I've forgotten what they were like.

Lori said...

I loved talking to you last night. I am so happy that you called. I don't really want to move to Tooele, but I might just to be near your sweet soul! :-) I hope you get a little rest this weekend with Aki home to watch after the kidlets.

symonie said...

I loved this post. And since you gave me one of these mini diaries for my birthdays, now I am inspired to use it! A memory of the senses for a given day...such a good idea.
Love you Lind.