My sister, Symonie, and her family were there. Cord's wife, Heidi, also came with her kids (how she managed to miss the camera, I don't know). We love our families!
.
We were so happy to have our friends and family with us. Here are some other relatives that came to support us. Above: Crystal, Tema, Alisi, Pasi, Melinda, Auntie Sepi. Below: Marcus and Cortney Bell, yours truly.
Ready for bed after a LONG day. He's just starting to smile these days. I love it.
A gracias grande goes to my wonderful friend Daisy for taking the blessing/dinner snapshots.
A gracias grande goes to my wonderful friend Daisy for taking the blessing/dinner snapshots.
[For those of you wondering what a baby blessing is, it's not an infant baptism. It's a prayer given by the baby's father or someone else who holds the priesthood, with the special purpose of bestowing first, a name, and second, promises and blessings on the child regarding its future (the parents' hopes and desires for the child such as qualities or attributes, good health, loving family, Christlike life, etc.). It is not a set prayer, but is rather said from the father's heart, whatever he is prompted to bless the child with.]
13 comments:
So fun and precious. So wish we could have been there. Shane will have missed all that yummy food.
I missed tons of posts! That Tevi is getting cuter and cuter by the day! Love the "old couple" picture, lol, that comment made me laugh. Honestly, this makes me wish that I was part Tongan so that I could have a luau and not be just a wanna-be!
Oh and I keep meaning to email you and ask if there's anything else you would like me to photoshop or do with your pictures. Let me know if there is!
You take such beautiful pictures...you will have to give me pointers! Tavi is such a beautiful baby...all of your children are so beautiful. CONGRATS!
I love you getting back at Aki with that picture -- I guess you are an old married couple!
We had a great time and were happy to be there!
What a nice day! I just love baby blessing and getting together with family.
Great pics too!
Hey Lindy,
This is Brandi from book club. Your kids are beautiful. What a cute family. Take care
That boy is beautiful. I can't get over that top picture.
Darling baby, Tons of food, Family! Can life get any better?
What a beautiful family you have! you guys look so happy! Life is great huh! Congrats to you!
Love the top picture especially too. So cute! Looks like a great day. So did Marcus marry someone from SJ? I don't recognize her.
hi lindy! what a beautiful family you have! congratulations on the birth of number three - he is too cute! :)
can you email me, please? i have a couple of questions for ya! thanks! be true.........
CTR - michelle baca sanders :)
Hey stranger! Looks like you are doing well! what an adorable baby, and whole family. love the post above this as well.
anyway missed you at book club. Hope things are well.
Post a Comment