A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
1 month = very cute, but doesn't sleep long enough at night.200 posts = that's a lot of posting! I haven't even hit 100 yet.(And have you been messing with your template lately? Like, right now? I keep seeing...blue paisley?)
Congrats on surviving one month with a newborn and on posting 200 times holy cow I don't know which one is harder! JK
Oh... How cute. :D Can't wait to see you!
HE is so darling! I love all the hair!!!I just noticed that your blogging friends is lacking one name! (hint hint)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
1 month = very cute, but doesn't sleep long enough at night.
200 posts = that's a lot of posting! I haven't even hit 100 yet.
(And have you been messing with your template lately? Like, right now? I keep seeing...blue paisley?)
Congrats on surviving one month with a newborn and on posting 200 times holy cow I don't know which one is harder! JK
Oh... How cute. :D
Can't wait to see you!
HE is so darling! I love all the hair!!!
I just noticed that your blogging friends is lacking one name! (hint hint)
Post a Comment