His name is Tevita Kolomaile Peauma'a Funaki...his first name is after his Grandpa, Aki's dad. We've started calling him "Tevi" (rhymes with Chevy...not Levi). I've called him Ame more times than I can count. :)
My mom and dad have been here all week, and I'm so, so grateful for their help with the kids, house, cooking, cleaning, baby, etc. Seriously, my mother has supplied me (and my sweet tooth) with constant nourishment. And my dad even painted the baby's room. I don't want them to leave!
After coming home from the hospital, we've had several family and friends come to visit and take a peek at the little guy (some of these pics are from them). These are for Grandma and Grandpa Funaki in New Guinea.


[My brain isn't fully functional right now...so if I've left anything out that you want to know, just ask.]
21 comments:
AAAK! SO cute. I love you Tevi.
:)
Lindy, he is so perfect! Congrats! I am so excited for you!
HE's SO SO CUTE! I wish him the best of luck when it comes time for him to learn how to spell his own name!! Looks like all went good!!
...and if you need to borrow my book for this month let me know....
Ahhhh Lindy, I've been waiting for these pics. He's so cute and I love the name. He looks just like a little Makai. I can't wait to come see him. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later. Lots of besos from the Reyes Family.
He is adorable and looks just like the other 2!! Congrats Mama!
Oh my goodness he is truly ADORABLE! You can already see how handsome he's going to be when he's older! Congratulations Lindy and family! No wonder you're going to keep him! I hope the labor went well and I can't wait for a chance to see him someday! Let me know if you need some baked goods once your mom leaves!
So beautiful! Congratulations on your new precious boy.
Lindy!! He's so cute!! I've been wondering when he was going to make his appreance! Congrats!!! Cute name too!
I am so happy for you Lindy! Congrats! He is a beautiful boy. I am glad you described the way to say his name because I was thinking it was like levi. I hope you recover fast and enjoy your sweet little Tevi!
Congratulations! So glad he's healthy, you're being very well taken care of, and hooray, hooray!
Welcome, Tevi!
Oh so cute! Newborn's are so sweet. And how great to have your parents there, it does stink when they leave though. I have never been to Tooele so maybe one of these days when your baby is a little bigger, I'll have to bring my crew and come see you. Congrats!
Congrats he is beautiful! I am so happy to see photos!!
I will get the burpers done tomorrow and bring them to book club! if you can not make it let me know and I will get them to you!
My question is?!?! Was your hubby with you or at KMart!?
Congratulations!! He is so cute!
he's BEAUTIFUL Lindy! Oh my word I need to hold precious tevi I hope we get to see you soon!
I like that name. I taught a Tevita a few years ago in school. Tevi is so cute!
welcome tevi! such a BIG boy, i like the montage you did of him. you weren't kidding about his hands and feet being big. glad you are doing well. i will try to print some of these out so gma udall can see. also don't forget to send the pics to wal-mart for me and let me know when you do...whenever. love you lindy and aki too.
He shares Phil's birthday! Congratulations!!
cuter than cute! Congrats and glad you're all well.
Congratulations! He's so beautiful!
Congrats! He is so beautiful and I love the name Tevita! Good work! :) And now, good luck!
What a beautiful baby! My favorite is the one of him and his big brother!
Lisa (Anderson) Whaley
Post a Comment