
Tevi is 1 week old today...it's been one of the longest of my life, but at the same time, it seems like I saw him for the first time just yesterday. The little duffer has jaundice and is sleeping on the lights tonight, so hopefully he'll do better tomorrow. I
hate breastfeeding right now, but I know it will get better so I don't want to give up--I'm trying to power through it, with toes curled and swear words swirling through my head the entire time (those of you who've been there/done that will understand, I'm sure).
It's also our 7-year wedding anniversary today, but our celebration will be delayed, understandably. I guess having little Tevita here is celebration enough, and we do enjoy him.
Not really thrilled that his first outing into the world will be to none other than Wal-Mart.
Makai can't stay away. He LOVES Tevi...unfortunately, a little too much sometimes. :)
15 comments:
YAY! Happy Anniversary, Lindy and Aki. It seems like yesterday that we both tied the knot within a week of each other. Here's to many more!
Hang in there with everything. I'm thinking of you. :)
Love,
Storm
p.s. Sydnei's first outing into the world was Target. But that's because Portland politics doesn't allow for a Wal-Mart nearby. :) Otherwise, it would have likely been Wal-Mart too!!!
Such cute pics. I love it! Don't worry you will make it through soon a month will have gone by and you will be saying hey where did all the time go. Enjoy the moment.
Oh, the memory of the first days/weeks of breastfeeding are still too vivid for me. But if it weren't for your cheering me on Lindy, I would have been much worse off. Thank you! Know that even though I can't be there at your side, I'm cheering you on with my prayers. Love you!
I love the picture of the boys together! I can't believe you actually have the energy and wherewithal to actually get online and blog about it--hang in there!
I love the pictures Lindy he is so dang cute! I too especially love the on of Tevita with Makai. And hang in there with the nursing. I know it's bad but it will get better -- just keeping telling yourself that! Someday soon you won't need to curl those toes!
Hi Lindy, I totally found your blog by snooping around - I hope you don't mind! Congrats on Tevi! He is so ... what? Cute, adorable, precious... that but so much more. I'm so happy for you and your family! I hope we'll get to see you (and hopefully Tevi too :) ) soon!
He looks like part of the family!! Congrats. I am glad everything went well.
He is too precious, Lindy. How fun!
He is so darling and I want to hold him! Are you going to be able to come to book club? I hope so.
again he is beautiful!
Good luck with the breast feeding, I failed rather bad with all my kids, oh well i tried!
He's beautiful! (but no surprise, all your kids are.)
Congrats!
Hi Lindy,
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! He is so precious! Best wishes in adjusting to life with three. I'm sure you've been told this already, but it gets easier and easier as time goes by.
It was fun to make the connection with Laura, your college roommate! It might have taken us quite awhile had I not seen her name on your blog sidebar.
I so wish I could have seen you and the rest of the Larson gang in Arizona. We'll make it next time for sure.
Take care!
Lindy,
It's Jill(Hamblin)! I found your blog through Kristen. Your family is gorgeous! Congrats on the new baby. He looks so tiny. I love all of his hair. My babies are always bald till at least 8 months or so. It's so good to see how things are going with you.
Love,
Jill
Walmart is a great place to have your "first outing" :D I wanna come back up and see him again! He is just so darn precious! I hope you are feeling better lindy. i love you dearly!!
Congrats Lindy! I'm so happy for you (that he is out)! He is so cute and I love his name. I forget how little my peanut used to be and these pictures reminded me. They grow too fast so keep snapping the pictures.
On the breastfeeding thing, my third was my hardest one. It helped to pump and feed the baby from a bottle. Good luck and like Risa said, it all gets easier with time!
Post a Comment