Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy birthday to me!



I turned 31 on Saturday, and was actually awake enough to enjoy it (although I wasn't awake enough to take any pictures, apparently). My sister Symonie was kind to let us drop the kids off with her while Aki took me to lunch at Cafe Rio. We went back to her house for a baby-feeding session, then sang Happy Birthday and ate the incredibly awesome "Decadent Chocolate Cake" that she had made. You're the best, Sym! She also took me to Kohl's to get my present, which I love. Thanks again! And thanks for the birthday wishes via email, cards (and money, Mom!), and phone calls. I had a good day.

6 comments:

Brynn P. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I feel bad that I missed it. I hope you're doing well!

Heidi said...

It sounds like you had a good birthday -- after all what day wouldn't bee good with chocolate cake made by Sym?

I love you Lind -- Happy Birthday!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Tooele Brezoff said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!
I am glad you had a nice day!!

wynne said...

I missed it. It's not too late to wish you a happy birthday, though?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Glad it was a good day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!! I love ya. We need to get together soon. I need to see my new little cousin again!! :D