A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Tevi will get fat if he can leave a hickey on flat surfaces... you won't need me! Sounds like you are happy to send the kids off and enjoy some peace, its about time! Not that you will have peace taking care of little Tevi... I plan on coming out for his blessing. I'll get the details later.
9 comments:
Ha ha! That is absolutely hysterical! I love the look on his face too, like, what the heck...
Tevi is sure a cutie!
That is hilarious!! I love it!
oh my gosh that is the funniest thing! lol I guess Makai had better wear a shirt from now on!
That's hilarious!! His face goes right along with it!
HAHAHAHA I just laughed so hard! This is awesome!
ha! so funny!
Too funny! I bet he puts a shirt on next time!
Poor Makai. That's not supposed to happen until much later in life...and definitely NOT from a sibling.
Tevi will get fat if he can leave a hickey on flat surfaces... you won't need me! Sounds like you are happy to send the kids off and enjoy some peace, its about time! Not that you will have peace taking care of little Tevi... I plan on coming out for his blessing. I'll get the details later.
Post a Comment