Friday, June 8, 2007

You've had a birthday…

…shout "Hooray!"

We want to sing to you today.

One year older and wiser, too,

Happy birthday… to you!


(to hear this little song--in a round, even--click here)


Birthdays I am celebrating this month:









June 5 - sister Camie, age 32

June 11 - grandma Gwen Udall, age 89

June 25 - nephew Jackson, age 8


and as long as I'm celebrating, I'd like to congratulate three of my brothers on their wedding anniversaries (unfortunately, I don't have recent pictures of them together with their wives--but I do, conveniently, have these side shots):










June 5 - Cord & Heidi, 14 years

June 19 - Boomer & Tennille, 10 years

June 28 - Travis & Amy, 19 years


I love you all, and am VERY glad I have you in my life!
....

1 comment:

k8shoe said...

Congrats to the three anniversaries Udall brothers! That is awesome!