…Sister Funaki is getting old! (At least that's how I felt at Girls Camp this past week—my body had had it when I woke up in the morning—and I looked it too.) I'm not really made for the sleeping outside thing, I've realized—I really like my bed. We had a great time, though, and I'm so glad I went. I think it did a lot for the girls. We had a small group, but had a very relaxing and enjoyable time. I will post pictures another day.
4 comments:
Did the kids come too? Sharing a bed makes for some crampy neckage. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Girls Camp did wonders for our girls too! I'm so thankful. They're actually friends now.
Crystal - No, the kids weren't with me (though when I saw another leader with her little ones, I wished I had brought them. . .they would have had a blast!). I shared a tent with four other leaders (and their air beds, but poor old me didn't have one). Everything else was great--I just hated the sleeping part of it.
But did the girls string your bra up on a flag pole? Wait, maybe that was just something that they do in Montana.
Post a Comment