A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Monday, January 5, 2009
5 months
We're starting 2009 off with a clean, sweet-smelling babe! Hope you get a clean start on things, too.
Does this mean you're back in Utah, or is this a post from Arizona designed to get my hopes up and cruelly dash them? :) I love that picture--all of the sudden I saw a tiny glimpse of both Makai and Ame in his little face. So cute!
He is SO cute! After I had #4, several people were wondering how I was coping and actually asked "are you enjoying the baby?" I always laugh at that because how can you NOT enjoy a baby? Now, the other three...:)
3 comments:
Does this mean you're back in Utah, or is this a post from Arizona designed to get my hopes up and cruelly dash them? :) I love that picture--all of the sudden I saw a tiny glimpse of both Makai and Ame in his little face. So cute!
Lindy, I seriously love your blog. And I love how much little Tevi makes you so happy. Happy New Year!
He is SO cute! After I had #4, several people were wondering how I was coping and actually asked "are you enjoying the baby?" I always laugh at that because how can you NOT enjoy a baby? Now, the other three...:)
Post a Comment