So I've been a bad blogger, but hopefully that means I've been paying attention to more important things, right?
Below you can check out a few of this month's happenings...the previous four or five posts. And maybe next week I'll post our Christmas photo and Year In Review that I mailed out (today).
3 comments:
I loved all the catching up on posting! it was fun to read all that has happened with your darling family! Happy New Year!
Yay! I would like to think that I'm the evil friend that somehow guilted you into blogging with my guiltying comments. Sorry! But I'm not really sorry because I loved all of the pictures. :) Love that Aki wore the Santa hat around the house, loved the family pics, loved J-boy and the sqwaling clothes (that really made me laugh). Looks like you have been paying attention to all of the right things!
I loved your card (year in review). I might have to copy that next year. And your kids are SO stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment