Saturday, December 27, 2008

We love you, Brig!

Brigham got to come home from Iraq for a 2-week R&R, so his wife had a surprise birthday party for him (his actual birthday was earlier this month). He didn't have a clue...we totally surprised him! A bonus surprise was that both Camie and Keegan were in town for it, so he was happy to see them too. It was so good to see him in person again and give him a hug. I'm sure he is relishing this time with his wife and son. I hate that he has to go back for another 7 months!
Brigham & Keegan

Grandma with baby Max

Brig and Tevi meeting for first time

Aunt Camie with Max

This is just for Aunt Camie....don't ask

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That picture of Will -- Oh dear!

Camie said...

Thanks, Lin! I just really wanted a picture of Will in his latest outfit because it shows how dang cool Will is! Then Heidi reminded me that the hat is one I brought back to Coley bear back in the day with a complete set. I'd forgotten... great memories!

k8shoe said...

What a fun time! How fun to have everyone there too. Also, Keegan is totally reminding me of Brady.