Sunday, December 7, 2008

4 months

sleep in heavenly peace

14 lbs. 12 oz.
26 inches

11 comments:

Crystal said...

omgosh! Is this Tevi? He looks so different already! But still a cutie.
:)

Unknown said...

he is so beautiful.

Tooele Brezoff said...

Aww chunk o love! I love the cheekies!

Missy said...

He does look different!! What a sweetie!

Laura said...

He's beautiful! You have to kiss those cheeks for me.

Shayla said...

where does the time go? max was just 5 months when we were in Arizona for the family reunion, and now Tevi is well on his way. he is in that very cute stage that I miss so much. we will be seeing you shortly - yeah!

Just Us said...

That outfit is about the most precious thing I've seen on a baby. Hope Tevi's feeling better since the last time I saw him (is his cough gone? Maddy's isn't, darn it). I might actually have to go to the doctor...again.

Jillian said...

oh man I'm so baby hungry, I shouldn't be looking at this post. He's precious!

wynne said...

Aww...they're so sweet when they're asleep, aren't they? Tevi is adorable. I hope he spends LOTS of time asleep, Lindy!

Just Us said...

Okay, I have to do this occasionally. Where the heck did you go??
Love, me :)

Just Us said...

Me again, Merry Christmas! Hope Santa brought you what you asked for!