P.S. Thanks to Great Aunt Sylvia for the outfit (originally given to Makai six years ago).
Recently I realized an overwhelming number of ladies in my life are with child...I couldn't remember for the life of me who was due when or with what. I finally had to write it all down: Prego Friends List. Twenty-three babies will be here by the end of July.
That's a lot of babies....no wonder I couldn't remember them all!
But never fear...you gestating ladies are all documented on an Excel spreadsheet, never to be forgotten. Your delivery will be acknowledged in a timely manner...well, maybe.
But now I'm afraid I have forgotten someone! Please, if you are pregnant yourself, or know someone who is and think I should know about it, please leave me a comment with a kind reminder. I'll make sure to add you to my list if you're not already on it. :)
P.S. Speaking of sweet lil babes, take a look-see at this. I want to help. I have flannel. I have batting. I can buy soap and diaper pins. Anyone wanna join me in joining Kelly?
4 comments:
23? Crazy!
That excel spreadsheet is definitely the way to go.
I love the idea of the infant kits...though I'm struggling to find time to brush my teeth(kinda important). Though, I may still join you.
If you want to add one more to get even higher numbers, I'm due in 2 weeks!
Thanks for the reminder, Jana! See, that's what I'm talking about. Sheesh...2 weeks. I hope you're hanging in there all right!
Post a Comment