Saturday, April 18, 2009

Under the knife

If any of you have spent more than 2 minutes near Tevita, you know he's a heavy breather. :) He snores and snorts...but sadly, the snort is no more (though he is still my piglet!).

Tevi had a minor surgery on Friday—adnoidectomy—and after a hitch with the anesthesia that gave me a small heart attack, everything went well.

So I haven't done ANYthing yesterday and today but hold a cranky baby, but I still enjoy him. And when he heals, he will definitely enjoy breathing, eating, and sleeping with more ease. These pics are just for his scrapbook. (What's with the hospital gown from 1960?)

7 comments:

Jana said...

Poor kid!
What a cute, tiny little hospital gown... I hope he's better soon!

Jaime said...

OOoh!! Poor little guy. Kason had a little surgery when he was 13 months old. As they masked him to put him out for the surgery I was literally bawling right there in the operating room. You would have thought my kid died. It was so traumatic on me! Sorry for your little scare, but glad everything is ok!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is you have some s-t-i-n-k-i-n c-u-t-e kids!!!

Missy said...

Oh, that's sad, but it will for sure be for the best!

Laura said...

Oh, no fun for Tevi...Drew and Dallin had there tonsils and adnoids out and it just hurts as a mom to have to give them over to the doctors. But once healed it will be so nice for Tevi. I just want to kiss that little guy!

Kristen said...

Poor guy. There's something about a baby in a hospital gown that breaks my heart:) We had Parker's out last year and he has been so much better. I wish we would have known and done it when he was a baby. Your little guy is so sweet.

Ketsy said...

i love the vintage hospital gown- and the adorable baby that comes with it! Where can I get one!?