A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
King-sized Tetris using every pillow that exists in the house
Lindy! I love all the new postings! it is fun to see all that you have been up to the past month! Tevi is so darling! it cracks me up that Maki (did I spell it right?) goes around with his shirt off! My kids would be naked all day if they had their way! I am so happy you got a new van, it was so nice to ride in!!
1 comment:
Lindy!
I love all the new postings! it is fun to see all that you have been up to the past month! Tevi is so darling! it cracks me up that Maki (did I spell it right?) goes around with his shirt off! My kids would be naked all day if they had their way!
I am so happy you got a new van, it was so nice to ride in!!
Post a Comment