
During our stress-filled, money-less days, my friend Jenn dragged the kids and me out of the house and took us to Ogden to visit the Treehouse Children's Museum. We had a great time with so many kid-centered things to do!
I didn't take many photos, but you can check out
Jenn's post to see what else the museum offers.
Train conductor Tevita had fun in the baby areas. I was glad for the arm-relief, since strollers were not allowed (and I didn't know ahead to bring a baby carrier).
The international area featured dress-ups and activities from areas around the world. I believe Makai was pretending Kung Fu Panda here.
Hanging out on the world map.

Makai in time out while waiting for the picnic. It wasn't all fun and games. :)
1 comment:
Holy posts!! It's fun to see your pictures! I so wanted to go to the museum that day! Looks fun!
Post a Comment