Saturday, April 4, 2009

I was really hoping for another March post…

…but it just didn't happen. Other stuff did, though. For instance:
  • Aki's birthday.
  • Aki lost his less-than-a-week-old job.
  • I quit sleeping and was mad at the world.
  • We enjoyed much of March hanging out at home together.
  • After a month of being unemployed, Aki got another job.
  • I was humbled, feeling very appreciative of all the good in my life.
  • I decided Daylight Savings Time is not a good thing in my life.
  • I went to see an allergist...starting allergy injections this month.
  • Several friends birthed babies.
  • Book club.
  • I went to a square foot gardening class and am enthusiastic about trying it out.
  • My baby started crawling.
  • My parents came for a visit—the kids love seeing Grandma & Grandpa.
  • They brought their wheat grinder to me, so after grinding wheat, I made bread for the first time all by myself—a New Year's resolution fulfilled.
That's my attempt at "catching up." I will do some photo posts below of other March happenings, so be sure to scroll down! They're probably Tevi-heavy, but he's just such a cute little booger I can't help myself.
Here it is, the only documentation that we celebrated Aki's birthday. :) He got some good presents, though!

Aki's break from employment found him busy helping at home—what a guy!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Gloves? Is he really wearing industrial man-gloves to do dishes?
hahaha

Just Us said...

This has made me so happy. Seriously. I'm glad you're back! I had a feeling you were mad at the world, but I hope you're feeling good towards it again and I don't blame you and I think you're such a champ for making it through such a stressful time (did you like my run on sentence??). And even though it's cheesy, I love ya.

Christie said...

Lindy-
So glad to hear the good news about Aki's job (yeah!) I also love the pics of the kids...I can't believe how grown up they are - so cute!

Kristen said...

I thought maybe you made him do the dishes on his birthday:) Love all the pictures of Tevi from your most recent post. He's so handsome.