Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here's that Tevi-heavy post I warned you about

My babe is now 8 months old. (It feels like 3!)
He has two teeth with more on their way.
He is crawling, rolling, sitting, pushing, grabbing.
He is mastering the fake cry.
He chows on graham crackers.
He graduated to a new car seat.
But his grip on my heart hasn't changed—
I love this little boy more than he'll ever know.
I thank our Heavenly Father for him every single day.
Tevi just makes everything all better.

His favorite teething toy:
a (highly-sanitary) squishy rubber lizard.


Tevi gets so riled up when Makai is around.
The brothers love to play together.


And how this baby loves his daddy!
When Aki gets home from work
Tevi greets him with a heart-melting grin.


We don't have a high-quality video camera, but we do have a little Flip camera that I use to take short videos. It's a lot of fun and I'm glad we have it. The images that follow are stills from those takes.
We were playing peek-a-boo, his favorite.

If you ever try to call me at home
and get a busy signal, THIS is why.
It would never be busy because
I'm talking on the phone...never.

The swinging sensation brings out his best laughs!
We're so glad spring is here.

He would stay in the bathtub the whole day if I let him.

He reached too far for the cup and did a
slippery loop-de-doo that scared the snot out of him.

Of course, we laughed—
after we made sure he didn't drown.

9 comments:

Jana said...

That is one gorgeous baby that you have there! What a cutie! I LOVE those big eyes!

Jana said...

And I think that you and I have the same sofa!

Jen said...

He sure is cute!

Emily said...

He has the most adorable big, deep, brown eyes that I have ever seen!

Tooele Brezoff said...

Aww big boy! he is so darling! I love the tub photo with the cup placed to hide what needs to be hidden.

Heidi said...

He sure is a cute boy. My favorite picture is the one of him with the lizard tail hanging out of his mouth! And you know I would have laughed at the bathtub thing too! :D

It was fun to see you yesterday!

Jaime said...

So so cute!! Love his chubby cheeks!

symonie said...

Thanks for the Tevi-heavy post, Lindy-loo. He is so precious. We love him too. Why can't we live next dor to each other?

Telle said...

Lindy! I loved all of your recent posts. They have been so fun to read. Thanks for sharing. What a fabulous family you have. I love you all!