Thursday, May 29, 2008

Five temples in Arizona?!

Wow, this was news to me. Did they announce these at General Conference? Maybe it was that trip to Park City on Conference weekend that made me miss the announcement. Oops.

Temple announced for Phoenix, Arizona

8 comments:

Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I missed it tooo...

Stormy said...

It's my understanding that the Phoenix Temple was just barely announced last Saturday, May 24th. See: http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/new-temple-for-phoenix-arizona-announced

So don't worry...you didn't miss it! (I'm not sure about the other ones, i.e., Gilbert)

Lori said...

YAY. You are back from your hiatus!!! Glad to see all is well in Tooele.

Anonymous said...

Geez Lind. Didn't you hear??? There was a "breaking news" interuption during SYTYCD!! hahah. Just kiddin ya. :D
I think that is AWESOME!!!!

Just Us said...

First of all, holy moses. According to your babystrology thing, you only have 70 days to go til baby lift off! Where the heck does the time go? I'm so glad you came to book club even though you didn't read the book bytheway. You always make everything more fun. :) Oh and we went to the Brad Pitt thing...I guess I'm too modern looking...or not modern enough...did they ever make up their minds what they were looking for? Either way, I think I was too beautiful. I would have taken the glory away from Brad.

Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ms said...

Lindy, hey I emailed you about Arizona, but you may not have gotten it. I was just wondering if you'd be interested in going down if I went this weekend - perhaps Thurs. afternoon or Friday morning?