Friday, May 23, 2008

What's going on in my world

• Went to Marcela's 2nd birthday party. Good food and great company (and a piñata to boot!).
• Spent some time with the Piacitellis. Ditto the food and company—the kids loved playing on the water slide and Aki loved the Wii (he now wants one for Father's Day...too bad I already bought him a new scripture holder. hehehe) I actually have something, but he reads this thing, so I cannot divulge, but sadly, it is not a Wii.
These are not my kids...I just stole the picture off Brynn's blog to represent our time at their place.

• Had FHE with the Funaki crowd in Utah county. Aki got Tongan food, the real stuff, and was so happy. It was good to see everyone again.

• Went to book club even though I didn't read the book. Thanks for the encouragement, Jenn.

• Debating whether or not our family should try out as extras in Brad Pitt's new movie. (Thanks for the heads up, Katie!) The first time I read this, I thought it said "modern" looks, but now that I read it again, it says "non-modern" looks...I guess they came to the right place! Tooele is about as non-modern as you can get.
•I'm leaving tomorrow to go see my friend, Stormy, for a few days!

No comments: