I never watch regular TV anymore—can't stand the ads. I DVR my shows, then watch them in half the time. But Aki and I have decided to give up the TV—for the summer, anyway—until BYU football starts in the fall (he has his priorities, you know).
Anyway, just wanted to share two little gems from watching TV this week:
The American Idol finale wasn't anything great (although David Cook won—woo hoo!) but I loved the below portion. i had a good laugh. And I'll always love RDJ, much to Aki's chagrin.
That leads us to the premiere of SYTYCD...just check out the guy below. Crazy stuff. (The video goes on for a while...but just watch a little of it to get a taste.)
And any House watchers out there? The season finale was so good...it moved me (really).
5 comments:
I think we'd consider DVR in the future. We haven't really watched TV forever. Once every few months we'll turn it on for a bit. We DO love the RedBox though.
Prepare for withdrawals, but after that you'll wonder how you ever had time for TV in the first place!
That breaker/popper or whatever he was was AMAZING!! I LOVE SYTYCD!! And ditto on the DVR thing!
I'm really glad you came to book club! It was fun to see you again!
OK Lindy - You crack me up. I have loved RDJ ever since I saw the movie Heart and Souls! Oh and I'm addicted to SYTYCD as well. Benji is still my favorite. How are you doing? I saw your mom in SJ. She came to give the RS lesson in my parents ward. She did an AWESOME job.
LOVE SYTYCD...what is up with the guy who's real name is David, though? Do you think he's for real?
Yeah! We saw that guy on SYTYCD. That was intense. :D
We DVR EVERYTHING too. :D
Post a Comment