A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Tevi's 1st birthday - More photos
Uncle Inoke...the kids love when he's around, even though they usually call him "crazy uncle"
Grandma Risa and Grandpa Barry were up in Utah for the weekend. We're so glad they were able to come!
I do love the one of Nina in the red life vest. You're right! It was such a fun party. You really should go into business. And do we love Mr. Chubmeister Tevster!
1 comment:
I do love the one of Nina in the red life vest. You're right!
It was such a fun party. You really should go into business.
And do we love Mr. Chubmeister Tevster!
Post a Comment