Tuesday, August 4, 2009

July Update - Part 2

July 17 - Aki's parents arrived from Papua New Guinea. They've enjoyed their time with their children and grandchildren. They'll stick around until August 18th when they head to Tonga.
July 24 - Another quiet holiday...Makai was in the children's parade, we ate delicioso Mexican food, and did some sidewalk fireworks with the Bells (no pictures).

July 25 - Aki's cousin got married, and Ame was part of the wedding procession, so we did wedding celebration stuff all day long.
July 31 - My parents came into town and were able to be here for Tevi's 1st birthday party...but that's an occasion that warrants a post (or two) of its own. Stay tuned.....

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Ame looks so beautiful! I bet she had a great time! Have fun with your in-laws!

Missy said...

I missed you at book club, but it looks like you've been busy!!
I'll have to get that bottle from you some time! Maybe I could have my mom come get it now that you've seen her and all!

Jenn said...

Yay for updates! Love all the pictures, and I'm so happy for your sis-in-law to have her husband and your brother back! And to answer your facebook question, my birthday plans are to do crafts with Maddy and maybe convince John to make me a birthday cake. We are exciting folks!

tricia said...

Hi Lindy,

From the pictures I've seen of your Grandmother Hatch, I think Ame looks like her with her hair pulled back. She is so cute.

The birthday bash looks colorful and fun, and will one day be proof that he was treated royally. (we need all the proof we can get when they hit the teens)

Nice pictures!

Daisy said...

Lindy, I can't get over how big Ame and Makai are getting. Ame looks beautiful and I love her sweet, innocent smile.