That Sunday, Aki's sisters came to visit and brought a visitor: the husband-to-be of Melinda (in red). We were glad to meet him—Aki is so excited to have a Tongan brother-in-law. No pictures of Tomasi, sorry, you'll just have to wait until I post about the wedding.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Catching Up
That Sunday, Aki's sisters came to visit and brought a visitor: the husband-to-be of Melinda (in red). We were glad to meet him—Aki is so excited to have a Tongan brother-in-law. No pictures of Tomasi, sorry, you'll just have to wait until I post about the wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I missed Joshusa Creek??!! Bummer!! I plan to go to T Minus 5 and my husband is actually in the Tooele Concert Choir and sang last Friday. Did you go to that one? I was home with sick kids. Blah!
It sounds like a lot of fun and congratulations to Melinda!
Ame is SO cute!!
Post a Comment