A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Friday, June 6, 2008
And the point of the bath was...
After bathing the kids, Aki proceeded to give them dessert: strawberries dipped in chocolate syrup. (But I guess he gets a thumbs up for giving them fruit, huh?)
A definite thumbs up for the fruit, Aki! Baths come every 24 hours. Strawberries in Chocolate - not so often!
P.S. Ame - you left your flip-flops here and Marcela has adopted them. She wears them all over the house. We will return them to you Monday, but it will have to be in secret. It may be a tragedy for Marcela . . . everything in her life is lately.
I love how you write Lindy, hilarious! Your trip looks like it was fun, and I'm totally with you on not liking the casting for Twilight. I'm trying to keep an open mind...but I don't know if it will work! lol
4 comments:
A definite thumbs up for the fruit, Aki! Baths come every 24 hours. Strawberries in Chocolate - not so often!
P.S. Ame - you left your flip-flops here and Marcela has adopted them. She wears them all over the house. We will return them to you Monday, but it will have to be in secret. It may be a tragedy for Marcela . . . everything in her life is lately.
I love Ame's chocolate goatee! And Makai looks like he is in heaven!
That's what dads are for right!
I love how you write Lindy, hilarious! Your trip looks like it was fun, and I'm totally with you on not liking the casting for Twilight. I'm trying to keep an open mind...but I don't know if it will work! lol
That's awesome.
I wish I could do that!
Post a Comment