…to clean up those messes they so easily and quickly make? Ame has become Destroyer #2 in our family. I seriously cannot keep up with her. Today she tried to change her own dirty diaper with some messy results (THANK GOODNESS it was in the bathroom and I could disinfect everything), and once I got her all cleaned up, I put her back down for a nap. I guess she couldn't sleep, because when I went back to her room ~2 hours later, every last thing was out of the drawers and closets, off the shelves and out of bins, etc. I wanted to cry. Instead, I took this picture of her to remind me why I don't get mad at her. She's just so stinking cute and innocent (all she said was, "Uh-oh, Mama, I make a mess." And did she help clean it up? Nah…she went on making another mess while I stayed behind to clean the room.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Why don't kids have the ability…
…to clean up those messes they so easily and quickly make? Ame has become Destroyer #2 in our family. I seriously cannot keep up with her. Today she tried to change her own dirty diaper with some messy results (THANK GOODNESS it was in the bathroom and I could disinfect everything), and once I got her all cleaned up, I put her back down for a nap. I guess she couldn't sleep, because when I went back to her room ~2 hours later, every last thing was out of the drawers and closets, off the shelves and out of bins, etc. I wanted to cry. Instead, I took this picture of her to remind me why I don't get mad at her. She's just so stinking cute and innocent (all she said was, "Uh-oh, Mama, I make a mess." And did she help clean it up? Nah…she went on making another mess while I stayed behind to clean the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha! I am so sorry:)
ame is so adorable. gotta love kids. what other messes has she made. visit shayla's blog site and read her hilarious comments on her kids. xoxo
Post a Comment