Monday, May 28, 2007

Congratulations to Brig & Shayla…


…on a beautiful wedding day. The sealing was nice (the above picture is of my family, minus 3 adults and 8 kids), the weather was perfect, and the reception was very enjoyable. Everything turned out great (I did finish making the DVD in time to show it at the reception), we had yummy food and awesome wedding cake, and even danced a little. I wish I had a picture of Ame when all was said and done. Looking at her, you would know there was a chocolate fondue fountain at the reception, and you would also hope that her parents would just THROW AWAY the white dress she was wearing.

Shayla made a beautiful bride, and together they are a pretty good-looking couple! They are honeymooning right now, making their way back to Oklahoma, where Brig is stationed in the army. I hope they enjoy the quilt that I helped make (my sis-in-law Heidi mostly made it, especially the difficult parts). It turned out wonderfully. The newlyweds seemed to like it. The other picture is of Brigham and his 3 sisters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family!! It looks like it was a wonderful wedding and congrats to Brigham and Shayla.

Lindy - I love that you have a blog now - I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Love to everyone!

Lisa Siddoway