
…especially when the Grandma makes a big, beautiful cake like this! We attended Marcela's first b-day, and really enjoyed the day. It was great to see Daisy & Armando again, they served us delicious food, and of course I liked the cake and ice cream. The kids loved roaming free and couldn't get enough of the goody bags. I can't believe Marcela is already one--she is the darling little redhead below . As a sidenote, Ame kept her birthday hat on the entire day, absolutely refusing to remove it. We went grocery shopping and to Home Depot and got lots of smiles from passers-by.

Oh yeah, it is Mother's Day today. Aki and the kids took me shopping yesterday after the b-day party (yes, Ame wore the hat for that too) for my Mother's Day gift. I got two tops and am very happy. Church was nice today--we got mini rose plants and didn't have to teach lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment